Mattress Encasement Description
This Mattress Encasement is 3rd party tested and certified. With a pore size of less than <2µm (microns) and recommended by more than 100 specialists in Australia, you can be confident in stopping Dust Mites, Bed Bugs, Allergens, Liquid Spills & Pet Dander from entering your Mattress or Ensemble Base.
Our product kills all dust mites, bed bugs, and eggs trapped inside this encasement by putting an instant stop to their food source along with stopping dust mite allergens from becoming airborne and entering your respiratory system. An additional feature of this product is its ability to protect your mattress from wear, tear, and stains.
Our products are not the plastic or toxic PVC based items sold by many sellers in Australia with no proof in pore size, testing or certification. These encasements use a 90gsm polyester knitted Jersey fabric (outer) which has a 0.2mm thick TPU waterproof lining.
The microporous TPU lining is essential for this product to be effective. The hypoallergenic surface is soft, waterproof, and cool. Its design allows it not to trap body heat.
Along with being hypoallergenic, this product comes with a velcro flap and micro bug zipper. The velcro flap helps to protect against accidental openings. Once installed, this product is designed to be used in conjunction with a standard mattress protector placed over the top of this item. This standard mattress protector can be washed weekly to avoid having to unseal your mattress. Our product is designed to stay installed on the bed unless the unit itself is dirty or has something spilled on it.
This product is supplied with a 30day Quality Guarantee and a 10year product warranty.
Effective Filter Down To 2 Microns
- Lab tested
- Tightly stitched binding seams
- Suitable for commercial & residential use
- Suitable for Dust Mites and Bed Bugs
- Perfect for allergy sufferers
- Waterproof, suitable for incontinence
- Easy to install
- Protects new bedding
- Salvages infested bedding
- Entry & escape-proof
- Use with electric blanket
- Soft fabric
- Machine washable
- Bug flap/zipper
- Chemical and pesticide-free
- A non-toxic & inert textile
Seams | Stitching
Care | Washing
Washing before use is recommended however not essential.
Wash or steam encasement once every 3-6 months when used in conjunction with a mattress protector that is washed weekly with your bed linen.
Avoid exposure to Bleach, Excessive Heat, Natural Oils or Body Oil.
Ensemble Base Or Box Spring Use
This mattress encasement is suitable for use with a Mattress or Box Spring.
1. Simply remove the legs or wheels.
2. Slide the encasement over the base and zip the encasement up.
3. Use a sharp knife or scissors to make a very small incision where the first leg hole is.
4. Put the screw/bolt from the leg or wheel through the incision in the encasement and tighten firmly sealing the encasement to the base between the leg and the baseboard.
5. Repeat this process for each and every leg or wheel.