Dust Mite Covers
Solve Your Dust Mite Problem Easily with Our Dust Mite Covers
If you’re looking for a way to deal with dust mites in your home, our dust mite covers are a good place to start. The average mattress houses millions of dust mites, which in turn produce vast quantities of allergens that can significantly hinder the indoor air quality in your home. The challenge with eradicating these little pests is that 1) they are microscopic, and 2) they feed on the skin cells we naturally shed during sleep. At Bed Bug Wholesale, we provide products that can help you wipe out the dust mites in your mattress without sacrificing your own sleep.
The Importance of Using a Dust Mite Mattress Protector
Before we talk in-depth about the dust mite pillow covers and mattress protectors that we carry at Bed Bug Wholesale, let’s discuss why these types of products are important in the first place. Many people don’t realise how much of an impact dust mites can have on health and quality of life, simply because they can’t be seen with the naked eye. Here are a few reasons that protecting yourself—and your bedding—against dust mites is so important.
- Many people are allergic to dust mites. Do you consistently wake up in the morning with a stuffy nose, clogged sinuses, itchy skin or watery eyes? If so, you are likely allergic to dust mites. Approximately 10 percent of all people have a dust mite allergy. If you have other allergies, your likelihood of being allergic to dust mites leaps to 80 percent. These allergies can impact your quality of sleep and your overall health.
- Even those not allergic to dust mites, they can impact your health. Did you know that the average mattress doubles its weight over a decade—primarily due to the build-up of skin cells and resulting dust mite infestations? Even your pillow will gain weight over time—up to 10 percent in a single year—because of dust mites. Even if you don’t have an allergy, breathing in decomposing dust mite bodies or faecal matter isn’t good for you. Not addressing this problem at the source can leave those impurities circulating through your home’s HVAC system, causing increasingly polluted indoor air.
- Using a dust mite pillow protector and mattress protector can help significantly. While it’s difficult to eliminate dust mites entirely from your home, you can wipe out most of their population (and most of the resulting allergens) just by addressing the problem with your mattress. Replacing your mattress and pillows is one way to go but using a dust mite protector on both is just as effective. This special bedding effectively cuts off dust mites from their food source (you and your dead skin cells), in turn starving the mites in your bedding.
What Sets Bed Bug Wholesale Apart Regarding Dust Mite Covers?
If you are in the market for a dust mite mattress protector, here are a few reasons to consider our products at Bed Bug Wholesale:
- Better pricing. By selling directly to you rather than going through retailers or distributors, we cut out the middleman and give you access to better, cheaper pricing. We don’t think it should cost a fortune to protect yourself from dust mites and bed bugs!
- Greater comfort. Our dust mite mattress cover is made from a jersey material with a thick thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) lining. Don’t worry, though: the TPU lining doesn’t bring an overly plasticky feel to our covers. Where many dust mite covers essentially are plastic sheets—uncomfortable and overly crinkly—ours has a soft hypoallergenic surface that doesn’t trap heat or make a lot of noise.
Superb warranty coverage. Our goal has always been to provide the best product at the most reasonable price point. We put our money where our mouth is in that regard, offering ten years of warranty coverage on each dust mite cover we sell. If your product proves to be defective, or if it fails in the first ten years because of poor workmanship or materials on our part, we will replace it or repair it at no cost to you.
Need More Info?
Are you interested in learning more about our dust mite covers? Contact us today to find out how these covers can get you back to dreaming.